Ambar Pariddi Sahai
Designer, CEO & Philanthropist
Call it a divine afflatus or sheer artistic insight, designer Ambar Pariddi Sahai’s creative pursuits lead her to follow her vision, beliefs and imagination.
She topped her class in Accessory Design with Best Diploma Project Award at National Institute of Fashion Technology (New Delhi, India) in 1999. She initiated the establishment of first generation jewelry business, under the brand name Mine Of Design in the year 2001 and has proven herself as an industry leader ever since. Mine of Design is an unique luxury design brand which offers end to end solution to its clients from all precious jewels, costume jewels and fashion jewels and silver ware and gift articles all under one umbrella.
Ambar Pariddi Sahai specializes in precious jewellery and she leads her label Mine of Design exclusively from its studio in Delhi NCR, India. Along with numerous global retail stores and specialty boutiques she most recently received a certificate of appreciation from the Victoria Albert Museum in London for her latest collection that was retailed at their outlet. Apart from this she various strategic partnerships with top of the line multi-designer stores like Carma, Aza, Ogaan, Fuel, Anantam, Atosa, Kyra and MMTC showrooms to name a few and several online platforms like Pernia’s pop up in India.
Ambar has been on the panel designers of MMTC (Metal and Mineral Trading Corporation of India ,Government of India Enterprise) and WGC (World Gold Council) for last few years. She is also an educationist and is associated with several reputed design institutes like NIFT , IMS DIA, JDTI and Pearl Academy .
Ambar’s jewels have been adorned by celebrities like Karishma Kapoor , Vidya Balan , Neha Dhupia , Raveena Tandon , Jacquiline Fernandis, Soha Ali Khan and Gauhar Khan to name a few. She has carved a niche in the jewellery industry with her unique one of a kind statement pieces.
Amber’s forte is to design interpretations to evolution of Jewels using gold, diamonds, polki, colored stones along with the table top accessories in Silver and in luxury fashion jewellery.
Ambar Pariddi Sahai has been representing her brand Mine of Design at different National and International shows such as:
Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week.
Amazon India Fashion Week
Premiere Classe , Who’s Next , Paris
Bridal Fashion Week Canada
South Asian Fashion Week , Canada
VOD , Jewellery Fair , Dubai
Schenzen International Cultural Industrial Fair, Schenzen China where Mine of Design was awarded 18 sq mt booth by Government of China
Miami Fashion Week
Indain Handicraft Gift Fair
Life Instyle , Melbourne
Private shows in USA, Narobi, Hong Kong and Slovenia
Ambar Pariddi Sahai aspires to make Indian Jewels more popular and wearable. Her label ,
Mine of Design is a luxury design firm dealing in Fine jewelry, Fashion accessories and Festive Favors. Catering to exclusive segment of market fulfilling the needs of the customer pertaining to adorning or gifting luxury.
She specializes in well-constructed jewelley that makes a statement and tells the world about her client’s unique style.
Mine of Design jewelery is featured in Hindi feature film “Fashion”, music video by French artist Ana Belle and Jewellery for Mrs India 2008 MadhviAwasthi for Mrs Globe Awards.
Giving back to the society
- Constituting an Award and India’s prestigious Design Institute of National Institute of Fashion technology by Mine of Design trust called – Jagwati Devi Bishambar Sahai Trust – “Award in Excellence in Business Innovation” along with a cash award of Rs 10,000 to the most deserving candidate.
- Developing “Revision Jewellery” that its clients helping them use their old jewels in an innovative manner. This not only helps the clients use their jewels that have been lying in the lockers for years unused , restore them , pass them to the next generation , cherish the sentiments associated with these jewels.
Awards received :
- Ambar was a winner of Best Diploma Project , NIFT New Delhi with all A+
- Masters in Political Science with Gold Medal
- Mine of Design won an Award for IT and Design at Madhya Pradesh Pavillion 2004
For undertaking the Turnkey Project for design and execution of Madhya Pradesh Pavillion at IITF 2004
- WOMEN ENTERPRENEUR OF THE YEAR 2014-15 BY GJEPC , MINISTRY OF COMMERECE, Government of India.
- Iconic Women in Innovation and Entrepreneurship by ALL Women Economic Forum 2016
Recently won GOPIO Global Business Awards 2018 has chosen you as the winner of the Award for “Contribution to India’s International Trade by a Resident Indian”